This year for Cabin Fever we are keeping costs down at $20.00 for PCG members, and the excitement high!
Our aim is to inspire our community to pursue their permaculture goals and this year we are providing some tools to help you. Mark Lakeman of The City Repair Project in Portland, Oregon, will be providing us with motivation and practical insight to help us further develop a beneficial vision for human and ecological communities.
“Living Tools” will be on hand to help you with your projects, answer questions and help connect you with other members of the community to collaborate with!
We will also have some awesome permie tools as door prizes and there will be DJ’s to help you dance the night away.
Drop-in / At-the-door pricing: Add $10 to the above prices. Only available if we are not sold out.
NEED TO RENEW YOUR MEMBERSHIP? (or perhaps not sure if you are a member?)
View the membership list here. Note that membership expires annually.
We will also be checking your membership status at the door and if you need to renew you can do so then!
Membership in the Guild has its benefits!
- You are eligible for reduced entrance fees to select PCG and PCG partner events (such as Cabin Fever)
- You are eligible for member-only door prizes at our events.
- You are able to host a Permablitz through the Guild and get help finding a willing permaculture crew to help you install a permaculture project on your land
- You have the opportunity to rent the Tool Trailer, which contains excavation tools and specialist survey equipment for your project
- You can post jobs (paid, intern and/or volunteer) on our job list.
- You can submit events to be posted to our Events Calendar
- You can view and participate in our members-only online forum.
- Your membership fee goes directly towards building local resilience in Calgary.
- You get to meet, connect & socialize with other like-minded individuals in Calgary.
- You get DISCOUNTS!! See our Members Discount page for a listing of businesses and organizations offering perks and discounts to PCG members.
CABIN FEVER THEME
And don’t forget your plaid, lumberjack, onesie, toque, suspenders and overall cabin fever attire!
REMEMBER TO BRING:
Feel free to bring business cards, promotional pamphlets or other for your business – we will have a networking table set up.
Bring a potluck dish, along with an ingredient list, and don’t forget to bring your own plates, bowls, utensils, etc as we won’t be providing these. It would also be a good idea to bring your own mug (labeled) and water bottle.
SUNALTA COMMUNITY CENTER:
The Sunalta Community center is conveniently located across the street from the Sunalta C-Train Station.
Looking forward to seeing you there!
The Cabin Fever Organizing Committee & The Permaculture Calgary Board